Management Versatility Integrity
San Diego Health Plan Administrators, Inc. SDHPA
MVI is one of California’s first and most experienced health and welfare Trust Plan Administrators
Founded in 1990, MVI is an innovative leader in administrative and financial services for clients that provide employee health care benefits through:
- Combined Employee/Management Trusts
- Union and Non-Union Construction Trusts
- Public Sector Trusts
- School District Health and Welfare Plans
- Charitable Organization Trusts
- Prevailing Wage Plans:
- Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act (PCA)
- McNamara-O’Hara Service Contract Act (SCA)
- Davis-Bacon Plans for State and Federal Contracts
- Private Security Act
- Food Service Security Act
- Pre-paid self-directed plans
- Small and Large Employer Self Funded, HRA, HSA Plans
We are particularly experienced in serving the complex management and administrative needs of Taft Hartley/Davis Bacon Trusts, Prevailing Wage Plans, and VEBA Trusts.
In addition, MVI administrators are fully-bonded fiduciaries and the Firm holds multi-state TPA licenses.
Our allegiance is to our clients. We advocate in the benefits market for our trust plan employers and members. Since MVI does not act as broker, we do not receive commissions on premiums. Our compensation is a flat fee paid by the Trust client.