||MVI offers the specialized skills and systems necessary to effectively and successfully administer health and welfare Trust plans.
- Medical, dental and vision plan packages
- Premium administration, hour and dollar banks
- General agent services
- Plan accounting in full compliance with GAAP, SAS and Financial Accounting Standards (FAS) requirements
- Employer invoicing services
- Claims adjudication assistance
- Collective bargaining agreement compliance and revision assistance
- Public and private plan business and asset management
- Qualifying and screening of trustee candidates
- Trustee education
- Government agency reporting
- Auditor retention and compliance assistance
MVI provides these comprehensive trust plan administration services with skilled in-house staff, saving Trust clients time and expense associated with outside services.